Coagulated Blood Slushy Coagulated Blood Slushy

my erectile dysfunction.

Da Hammer Da Hammer

Dang

Scoops mang
Just woke up on New years morning
sent the ladies home
felt like your shit
got the freshest
loops perfecty smooth
gotta find a lighter now

Breaking the Law cover Breaking the Law cover

Oh you bastard

This is one of my absolute favourites and you nailed it.
Although the british metal era in which this song was created is long gone, you pick that shit up like dog poo in the park and throw it right in my face. And I fucking love it.
Keep breaking the law you little rascal :3

Schleif responds:

haha thanks a lot man! good to see you around!

!FUCK YOU! (Tuesday) !FUCK YOU! (Tuesday)

Just

Fuck you.
This is genuine shit.
I mean genuine like an aspirin pill on a sunday morning.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Or like soylent green in the evening!

Cheers, meng.

Shoot Me Again Shoot Me Again

HHHNG

WHAT IS THIS WIZARDRY THAT MAKES MY EARS CUM?

I'm not gonna shoot you again just yet man, you need to get your million bucks contract signed first. Keep on spreading your shit you swedish sack of filth :->

Schleif responds:

yeah really. where's all that money and women i've heard so much about? haha, thanks for stopping by, bro!

Mishapen Man Mishapen Man

Ka-Ching!

Because this song was stuck in my head after a long time ago playing a game-jam entry I did some research and found it again. This song is too smelly for it's own good. I love it

Hans namn är Lennart Grahn Hans namn är Lennart Grahn

but Schleif... I don't understand Swedish.

Well, fuck you. Your metal is still awesome.

Schleif responds:

haha, thanks a lot dude! glad you like it!

Beneath the Fist Beneath the Fist

More like raise your Fist!

Damn this track makes me wanna go outside and break something. The smooth composition of the crunchy metal sounds and guitar riffs is eargasmic, the subtle violinmakes it just more awesome. Damn I'm glad you crawl out of your den every now and then to produce some badass game soundtracks! RAISE YOUR FIST! ,/,,/

Schleif responds:

haha, glad you like it man! thanks for the kind words, keep rocking \m/

Call of the Godzilla-like dude Call of the Godzilla-like dude

FFFFFFFFFF

Okay seriously.
What the fuck? Just WHAT THE FUCK?!
How in Odin's name can a mortal pull out such a brutal track in less then 72 hours? Do you have a storage of epic metal game sountracks or something? Do you consult swedish metal band slaves to write them for you? Does Odin himself grant you the power to do this?
Absolute Overkill soundtrack, it's good for you.

Schleif responds:

gahaha, about a day's work. but yeah, odin and i go way back. and sure, my slaves do their part as well haha. thanks for the review man, glad you dig!

Pitbulljones- Building Up Pitbulljones- Building Up

I wanted to become gangster

But this track prevented my evil plan. It's experimental chords, although created with a qwerty midi keyboard, were do strange yet beautyful, they forced me into self-reflection. All my agressions were soothed by the the sad, bonefreezing tunes - they are a projection of what I was gonna be in the future.
But then that song also got a bit boring so that's only 8/10 for you out there man, great job!

pitbulljones responds:

that review title NEEDS to be a song, it has to be, it kleads so many ways...''i wanted to become a gangster nbut then i found cheese, i wanted to cap some homies but then i had to sneeze'' haha thats inspiration in its self and i will take that, and i assure you my next tune will be called 'I Wanted to Become a Gangster'

your review is fair and honest, that is all i can ask from someone, you recognise the use of the qwerty keyboard, respect it's limitations yet also understand it can make CRAZY chords......

If you are being literal upon this tune and not just projecting then i'm glad you took so much from this that it steered you to a greater purpose, i shirk away from such things and would never countenance my feelings/ideology to one song or any music. that way true madness lies. however, and forgive me if i am mistaken, i feel your characterization in the review is exemplary and wonderfully expressive for ones own creative development.

YES the track does get boring, i know, and as i put in my notes for the track, it was more an aim to get a track recorded than create another masterpiece haha.

thank you for the kind words.

peace and hugs